When a witness is not available to give live testimony, On The Record can record and show it for you. Our trained professional videographers understand the importance of capturing the essence of the testimony and will deliver it for you, rather than having a paralegal read a hard copy of the transcript.
On The Record can capture a witness’ body language, voice inflection, and their emotion which adds a human element to their story that no reading of a paper transcript could ever communicate.
Our standard video deposition service includes the following:
- Videographer always attempts to be on site one hour in advance of scheduled start time
- Individual lavaliere microphones for the deponent, and opposing counsel are provided.
(Additional microphones are available if requested)
- Depositions are recorded in Digital Tape and DVD
- When needed a backdrop will be provided
- A backup tape is always recorded simultaneously with the original.
- A complimentary set of audiotapes is recorded on site and handed to the court reporter at the conclusion of the deposition.
- All of our videographers bring backup equipment, in case of an emergency
- Instant delivery is available upon request. (If you need to take a tape with you, for next day playback etc. simply sign for it and we will maintain a copy)
Video is a proven and powerful tool during courtroom presentations.
The ability to see a witness’ facial expressions and demeanor, or hear their voice inflection, can be invaluable to the success of a case. Our skilled technicians can provide any equipment need (high-lumen projectors, large screens) as well as pre-trial or in courtroom editing.
On The Record remains the tri-state area’s premier provider of playback services.
On The Record will help present your case with skilled professionals, well versed in the latest trial support software. We will meet with you, gather all necessary documentation, and present it during trial.
Using LCD/plasma monitors, elmo/video presenters, high powered projectors, laptops, and large screens with projectors.
We offer the best option for showing the sizzle in your case; using all the bells and whistles. No case is too big or too small.
After the video deposition has been taken, we can take the video, the transcript and present them as one allowing the viewer to see the video and written word at the same time.
On the record offers the fastest and finest synchronization services. We have the ability to digitize & sync the video and transcript, in a concise manner that is unparalled.
Simply provide us with a video, and the matching ASCII transcript, and we handle the rest.
Syncing is compatible with all major litigation software ex. Sanction, Live Note, Summation, & Deposition Director etc.
On The Record is available for all your editing needs. Whether in post production or on-the-fly, we have you covered.
Our skilled technicians work with cutting edge software to make sure your video exceeds all expectations.
If you don’t see something listed, just ask. We do it!